What is the Natural Beauty Method Philosophy?
The Natural Beauty Method concept came from years of me admiring women that aged gracefully. They didn't wear a lot of makeup and they took care themselves. They were not only beautiful on the outside but on the inside as well. These women are kind, generous and above all are wise. The Natural Beauty Method is broken up into 3 Pillars:
- Simplify Your Life: Let go of perfection know that your day may not go perfectly planned.
- Create Values: Values are the base or the foundation of your life. Everything you do in life is based off of these simple values. These values help you create wise decisions so that you have a happy life.
- Create Space: Get rid of your stuff all that is holding you back from achieving your goals like diet books, workout DVDs, old clothes, and any extra junk.
- Grace Not Perfection: Know that no matter how well you plan out your day, allow for mistakes and things not to go as planned. Create goals and allow things to get messy. Everyday is a day to learn and grow.
- Eat for Beauty and Strength: Beauty and strength begins when you nourish your gut.
- Eat Whole Foods: Forget diets! Diets don't work! Purchase real foods that are single ingredient foods like rice, apples, eggplant, etc and make nutritious meals out of it.
- Eat with Pleasure: I love pasta and pizza. And eating healthy doesn't mean giving up those foods. It's learning to eat them only on special occasions or learning how to make them with real whole food ingredients.
- Listen to Your Body: Eat when you're hungry and stop eating when you're full or stop eating foods that make you sick.
- Treasure Yourself: Make yourself a priority. This is not selfish. This is healthy.
- Remove Toxins: Toxins are not only in our food but in our skincare, body care, hair care, and cleaning products. These toxins are harmful to our skin and bodies. Removing them will allow you to live a better quality life.
- Balance Your Hormones: Balancing our hormones includes eating well, exercising, using essential oils, and sleeping. Our hormones are delicate and important to take care of. When our hormones are balanced we are calmer and happier.
- Embrace Your Unique Body: When speaking to ourselves and to others, it's important to speak the truth kindly and not talk down on ourselves. We must learn how to work with our inner mean girl.
When you apply these simple principles into your life, your life will become simpler. Although not everyday will go as planned, everyday will be another chance to do things better. In turn you will be happier, confident and above all healthier.
Ready to get started?
Download the PDF and join my Facebook Group
Meet Mirley (meer-lay)
Mirley Guerra Graf is a Health Coach who focuses on embracing your natural beauty. She is dedicated to helping women create long lasting healthy habits that will help her feel confident and beautiful.