What is FRAGRANCE?
- Fragrance is a blend of chemicals that can be disruptive to your hormones and give you allergic reactions.
- Unfortunately, the blend of chemicals varies from brand to brand and not a lot is know about what is included in their "fragrance" ingredient.
- Even if a product says "natural fragrance", very little is known about what those ingredients actually are.
What's so bad about FRAGRANCE in my beauty products?
- Fragrance can be disruptive to your hormones and give you allergic reactions.
- Fragrance chemicals have not been tested for safety.
- In my case, I get ugly headaches as a result of fragrance in my cosmetic products
What should I look for instead?
- Look for products that contain essential oils. All ingredients need to be disclosed and not hidden under the word fragrance.
- Check the http://www.ewg.org/skindeep/ to see how they rate the product you are interested in.
Now let me know in the comments below, do your products contain fragrance? What do you plan to do in the future now that you know the harmful consequences of having fragrance in your products?