Spinach is one of my favorite leafy greens. I especially love it raw. I'm not a total fan of it cooked but I will still eat it anyway. I love it's crisp and fresh texture. It's virtually tasteless when it's raw.
How do spinach benefit my health?
- Spinach help people who have low iron.
- Spinach is full of vitamins and minerals.
- Spinach also has a good amount of protein. Remember Popeye?!
- It's very good for your eyes and liver
- It also helps reduce inflammation
Who should consume avocados?
- Everybody can benefit from spinach unless you're allergic
- Anyone with low iron.
- Anyone looking for an alternative to meat protein
How will avocados improve my skin?
- Spinach contains vitamin A, which helps prevent wrinkles
- It also contains antioxidant vitamins C and E
- Spinach also helps fight free radicals
- It contains beauty minerals like manganese, calcium, magnesium and more
- lots of fiber and protein
What are the best ways to consume spinach?
- You can eat in salad
- You can eat it cooked, which helps you absorb some of the vitamins easier
- You can eat it as part of smoothie
- Also, make sure to add some type of vitamin C food like lemon or strawberries to help you absorbing the minerals
What are some spinach beauty products?
- There are no spinach beauty products but you can find great safe products with all the vitamins and minerals that spinach contain.
In the comments below, let me know how you use spinach. If you don't consume spinach, do you plan on doing so now? Let me know!
- Hart, Jolene. Eat Pretty: Nutrition for Beauty, inside and out. San Francisco: Chronicle, 2014. Print.
- LSnyder, Kimberly. The Beauty Detox Foods: Discover the Top 50 Beauty Foods That Will Transform Your Body and Reveal a More Beautiful You. North Sydney, NSW: Harlequin Enterprises, 2013. Print.