- 2 zuchinnis
- Garlic salt and pepper to taste
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 TBS olive oil
- With a zoodle maker, make zoodles.
- Chop garlic and add to pan with olive oil and sautee for about a minute.
- Add zoodles and sautee for no longer than 3 minutes to avoid getting soggy.
Sun-dried Tomato Pesto Ingredients:
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 C sundried tomatoes (in oil)
- 1/2 C cashews
- 1 TBS dried basil or 1/2 C fresh basi
- salt and garlic salt to taste
- 1 TSP fresh lemon juice
- Blend all ingredients until smooth