I absolutely love this recipe. It's so smooth and so full of nutrients that will satisfy your sweet tooth as well as fill your body with wonderful nutrients. You can eat it as part of your breakfast, snack or a delicious dessert.
- 1 C of frozen or fresh raspberries
- 1 1/2 C non-dairy milk of your
- 2 TBS cacao powder
- 1/2 C chia seeds
- 1 TSP vanilla extract
- 2 TBS local raw honey for mixture
- 3 extra fresh raspberries
- 1 TSP local raw honey for garnish
- 1 TSP cacao nibs
- Blend raspberries, milk, cacao powder, 2 TBS local raw honey and vanilla extract until smooth
- Place batter in a bowl, add chia seeds and fold them into the batter
- Cover batter with a plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator for minimum 4 hours
- After 4 hours, blend chia seeds into pudding for a smoother texture.
- Place 3 fresh raspberries on top, sprinkle with cacao nibs and drizzle local raw honey on top.