- 1 C of frozen or fresh strawberries
- 1 1/2 C non-dairy milk of your choice
- 2 TBS honey
- 1/2 C chia seeds
- 1 TSP vanilla extract
- Blend strawberries, milk, honey and vanilla extract until smooth
- Place batter in a bowl and add chia seeds
- Fold chia seeds into the batter.
- Cover batter with a plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator for minimum 4 hours.
- (optional) blend chia seeds into pudding for a smoother texture.
What do I eat this with?
- You can eat this as a mid-morning snack or as part of your breakfast with a green smoothie