I love yuca fries! I grew up eating yuca boiled or fried. Fried was always my favorite. However, I've learned that baking yuca can be just as delicious as frying and of course we all know that it's so much healthier! Download the recipe or pin it and try it this weekend!
- 2 yucas (frozen or whole)
- 2 TBS avocado or olive oil
- 1/2 TSP of paprika or chilli powder or both
- Garlic salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Peel yuca (if not frozen) with vegetable peeler
- Place yucas in pot of boiling water and boil for 10 minutes
- Take out yucas and cut them in a long strips and place them on baking sheet
- Add spices and avocado or olive oil
- Bake them for 15 minutes and then flip them and bake for 15 more minutes
What do I eat this with?
- Eat it as fries to a veggie burger