I love this white bean hummus. It's so delicious and not heavy at all. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 can of great northern beans
- 1/4 sesame paste
- 3 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 2TBS freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 TBS low sodium tamari sauce
- 1/4 TSP sea salt
- 1/4 TSP cumin
- 1/4 TSP coriander
- pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
- 2 TBS of water if needed
- Food processor
- Place all items in food processor and blend until smooth
What do I eat this with?
- Eat as a dip or as a spread in a veggie wrap