I love this simple veggie spaghetti. It's made from spaghetti squash. It's a great way to fill yourself up with a delicious vegetable that is also a starch, so you will feel full after eating plenty of it. It's totally guilt free and very simple to make.
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 2 garlic cloves
- garlic salt and pepper
- 1 TBS olive oil
- Simple Marinara Sauce
- Preheat oven 375 degrees and place whole spaghetti squash without cutting in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Once baked remove spaghetti squash, cut in half and remove seeds.
- Chop garlic cloves
- Pour olive oil, sprinkle salt and pepper and add chopped garlic on each half of the spaghetti squash and spread evenly.
- Place back in oven and bake for 25-30 more minutes.
- Once ready, scrape spaghetti squash with a fork into a bowl or plate for serving and add the simple marinara sauce.