This salad is one of my favorite salads. It's full of crunch, texture and flavor. Eat this salad before your dinner.
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 jar of artichokes
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 2 tablespoons of sun dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup of super greens (romaine, spinach, kale, chards)
- 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice
- pinch of garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon of nutritional yeast
- 1/2 - 1 tablespoon of feta cheese
- Cut off the ends of the asparagus
- Put all artichokes in sauce pan without juice. No need to drain, just remove from jar and place in sauce pan.
- Place ingredients 1-4 in a sauce pan and sauté until asparagus turns into a bright green
- Place half of the mixture on plate of super greens
- cut cherry tomatoes and place on salad
- add lemon juice, garlic salt, nutritional yeast and feta cheese
Mix and enjoy!