These nachos are so easy to make! I make them with rice and bean left over from the night before. However, you can do them with a can of beans too. All you need is the following:
- 1-2 handfuls of tortilla chips
- 2-3 spoonfuls of black beans
- 1-2 spoonfuls of left over rice or quinoa
- 1-2 tablespoon of corn
- 1 tablespoon of Mexican cheddar cheese
- 1-2 tablespoons of guacamole
- add meat or faux meat to your nachos
Bake the nachos at 350 degrees for 15-30 minutes.
Remember to eat a full salad before your nachos. Make this recipe, leave me a comment of how yours tasted and share this with a friend!