I love this tofu steak it's so easy to make and delicious as well. It's a great steak substitute.
- Extra firm tofu, sliced
- 2 TBS avocado oil
- 1/8 cup tamari sauce
- 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 TSP parsley
- Slice tofu brick short ways
- Place all of the ingredients (except tofu) in a bowl and mix them well together.
- Place tofu in mixture and let the mixture soak in a little
- Place tofu slices on medium heat grill and let it grill until grill marks show up and are brown
- Pour remaining mixture on tofu slices.