- 1.5 cups cassava flour
- 1 cup arrowroot flour
- 1 TSP sea salt
- 1 TSP onion powder
- 1 TSP garlic powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup olive oil and a little more oiling dough
- 1 cup water
- Preheat your oven to 425F and place two baking sheet or pizza stones.
- Combine dry ingredients in a medium mixing bowl and the wet ingredients in another bowl and mix well. Then combine both wet and dry ingredients and mix well. Let dough rest for 5+ minutes.
- Coat your hands in olive oil and divide the dough in half and create a ball. Place the ball in parchment paper and create the pizza crust shape.
- Place the pizza on the baking sheet or baking stone and bake for about 12-15 minutes. Remove and add toppings. Return back to the oven and bake for another 10-15 minutes or broil it for 3-5 mintues.