- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 14 oz extra firm tofu
- 1/4 TSP garlic salt
- 1/4 TSP black pepper
- 1/4 TSP paprika
- 3-4 TBS olive oil
- Low Sodium Tamari Sauce
- 1/4 red onion
- 4-5 mushrooms (not pictured)
- Preheat oven 400 degrees
- Cut tofu into cubes
- Place tofu in a bowl and add tamari sauce in the bowl until tofu is covered.
- Remove the core from all the bell peppers and slice them
- Slice the onion and mushrooms too
- Place veggies on parchment paper on a baking sheet
- Sprinkle spices on the veggies
- Add the olive oil
- Add tofu
- With your hands mix all the ingredients on the baking sheet
- Place in the over and bake for 15 minutes.
What do I eat this with?
Eat the fajitas wrapped in a corn tortilla and eat with red or pinto beans and an avocado green salald