I love making these snack balls. They're so easy to make, plus they're full of nutrition. Not mention that you can take them anywhere!
- 1 C oatmeal
- ⅓ C sliced almonds
- 1 TBS ground flaxseed
- ½ C nut butter (peanut or almond are both good)
- ¼ C honey
- 1 TBS chia seeds
- ⅓ C dried cranberries or raisins
- 1-2 TSP maca powder
- Place all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix them well together.
- Then form about 1.5 inch balls and place them on a baking sheet
- Finally, place the snack balls in the refrigerator for minimum 20 minutes