- 4 cups of vegetable broth
- 1-2 onions thinly sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 2 Tbs. tamari sauce
- 1 Tbs. apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbs. arrowroot starch
- 2 Tbs. nutritional yeast
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil and add the onion and garlic. Stir for about 8 - 10 minutes until onions have caramelized.
- Add the broth, tamari and vinegar and bring to a boil
- While in the arrowroot starch until all the lumps have disappeared
- Add the salt and pepper
- Bring heat down to a simmer and let it cook for about 30 minutes.